Easy. Innovative. Guiding redefined.
Improve your knowledge, collect stars, level up and become a MuseumStar! Around 100 museums, over 150 remote challenges, more than 6,000 users.
MuseumStars was born in 2020 during the first lockdown and has already grown to over 100 museums. It is a software-as-a-service platform that enables all museums to turn their collective knowledge into an innovative education and learning experience.
More info at: https://www.museumstars.com/en
NEW: MuseumStars as a media guide on site.
- Since this year, MuseumStars can also be used as a media guide for visitors at the museum (i.a. numpad, tours, map).
- There are new quiz types (matching tasks, e.g. picture/text)
- The app is now also available in an English version.
- For barrier-free use, new features have been added e.g. setting up the app for better readability with larger text and strong contrast, marking content such as sign language or plain language in the app, easy upload and display of subtitles for videos in the app.
- In addition, the design was renewed.
Now available for free download!