Zetcom – our Cultural Software Group (CSG) partner – develops international, leading software solutions and services for museums, collections, and corporate archives. Over 1.000 clients in more than 30 countries are using the flexible software solutions (SaaS) to develop and maintain cultural heritage. Clients are supported by the zetcom headquarters in Switzerland, subsidiaries in Germany, the USA, Spain, France and by worldwide partners.
zetcom is searching for a Product Manager for their online collection solution eMuseumPlus to work in the Product Management Team. This position is based at our fluxguide office in the center of Vienna, Austria.
Product Manager, f/m/d (Vienna – Hybrid Work Model 80-100%)
Bring your expertise and IT skills to zetcom. An attractive combination of innovative products, a progressive environment, and an interesting market is waiting for you.
What awaits you?
- Continuous development of the standard product eMuseumPlus
- Specification of new features, functions, UX and UI design
- Creating the eMuseumPlus development Roadmap
- Specification workshops with clients
- Monitoring of trends and developments for “museum online collections”
- Project implementation for top level clients (together with our Project Management Team)
- Primary contact and lead for external development firm and fluxguide
- Controlling and managing of external resources and collaborations
- Testing and QA
- Salary starts at € 4500,- gross monthly, overpayment depending on qualifications
What should you bring?
- Experience in Project Management and Product Management for web-based products or services
- Frontend Development, Webdevelopment(UX,UI)
- In-depth knowledge of Java Script-based webdevelopment with focus on front-end development
- In-depth knowledge of JSON
- Experience in team coordination and management
- Fluentin German & English
- Knowledge of the digital strategies in cultural sector is a plus
- Readiness to travel
- EU/EFTA workpermit
What do we offer?
- Very diverse work on a highly specialized, collegial, and experienced team
- Hybrid working model (office/mobileoffice)
- Contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility in a diverse and international environment
- Unique opportunity to work at the exciting interface between high-tech and culture
- Part-time possible (minimum 80%)
If this sounds like the job for you, then APPLY NOW, zetcom is looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and one sentence why you are the ideal candidate for this role, which will help zetcom to get to know you a little better. Any questions?
Please contact the zetcom HR Team
Sina Müller, zetcom AG, Schweiz
+41 31 320 10 09 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.