Imprint, Terms of Service
Fluxguide Ausstellungssysteme GmbH
1070 Wien, Kandlgasse 15/5 | Austria
FN: 403869 a
Tel: +43 1 9974214
Mitglied der WKÖ Wien, Sparte Information & Consulting.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website and advertising measures. Google Analytics is a web analytics service operated and provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes the website usage data on our behalf and is contractually obliged to take measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your visit to the website, following data recorded:
- Pages called
- Orders including sales and ordered products
- Your behavior on the pages (e.g. clicks, scrolling behavior and length of stay)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, internet provider, end device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or via which advertising material you came to us)
This data is transferred to a Google server in the USA. Google observes the data protection provisions of the “EU-US Privacy Shield” agreement.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized on future website visits.
The recorded data is saved together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remain stored indefinitely in aggregate form.
If you do not agree to the collection, you can prevent this by installing the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.