Apps enable us to connect multiple venues in a user-friendly and appealing way. How can this be accomplished?
We want to share three use cases with you:
- Würth Collection: One company – multiple venues
- Art Collections & Museums Augsburg: One city – various cultural hotspots
- MuseumStars: One global plattform – numerous museums around the world
Würth Collection: One company – multiple venues
We developed one app for all museum locations of the Würth Group: Künzelsau, Schwäbisch Hall and the Sculpture Garden.
- Special feature: Interactive globe experience and virtual world tour
- Delivered on multimedia guides and as mobile app for worldwide AppStores
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Multimedia content and information on cultural activities of the Würth Group: events related to literature, art and music, on collectors and the collection as well as on the Carmen Würth Forum
Art Collections & Museums Augsburg: One city – various cultural hotspots
The hub app “Kunstsammlungen & Museen Aux” was designed to digitally connect the numerous institutions of Augsburg’s cultural landscape.
- Audio tours: experience the exhibition from different perspectives
- Historical music tour through the city of Augsburg
- Guided tours in sign language and plain language
- Interactive quiz tours for children
- Information & Service
- The app will be expanded further – tours and highlights of the 4 major institutions of Augsburg are planned for 2022
MuseumStars: One global plattform – numerous museums around the world
MuseumStars is a new way to experience culture. Remote learning challenges from different museums all over the world and onsite guiding united in one platform.
- 100 museums from Austria, Germany and Switzerland are already participating – and the community is growing.
- Museums can become part of the platform and publish a remote challenge for free. The on-site guiding solutions are available in a cost-effective subscription model.
- The app is always free of charge for users and new target groups are addressed through the low-threshold access.
- Multiplier effect: users discover other museums on the platform.
- Network and visibility: Local cultural institutions are connected with a global environment.
As you can see, there are various ways to connect multiple venues with digital services. We love to create individual solutions for different use-cases. For more information on this topic do not hesitate to contact us.